3.13.2013

The Look for Less: D'Orsay


Jenni Kayne came out with the most wonderful stylish flat and I want it!


Source: shopbop.com via Linda on Pinterest


And now I just can't seem to stop seeing this simple beautiful silhouette.

 
3.1 Philip Lim worn by Diane Kruger


Proenza Schouler worn by Kirsten Dunst

I  did see a dead ringer for the Jenni Kayne's at Chinese Laundry in the US for those of you lucky enough!


Zara has a few heeled options that are also beautiful.

via  Zara
 

via Zara

How about taking advantage of Spring's black and white trend too.


via Zara

Or the metallic trend great to offset pretty pastels.

 
Jeffrey Campbell via Nordstrom

I find this silouhette classic, romantic (mostly from the name) and sexy.  By definition a d'Orsay shoe is open enough to show the foot's arch but I prefer the heel being completely separate from the front of the shoe.  You may think your foot would slip out but I've had flats in this style that were very comfortable.

What do you think about this style?

No comments:

Post a Comment