10.23.2012

Look for less : Sweatpants

I have been obsessed with getting sweatpants at the derision of my friends since seeing these pictures.  But I and my vision trudge on, so I thought I'd do a look for less.


Zara is definitely my go to for jackets these days.  They are very affordable for the high fashion styles they carry, like this faux leather sleeved version of the classic black jacket.

via Zara

I don't really need to tell anyone where to get white tees, but I love getting mine on special at Gap!


via Gap

To stay true to the inspiration photo I went with these loungewear sweats from Gap, they had a fashion version that very quickly sold out.  Of course I would get a larger size for a looser fit than on the model.  For a dressier version, try these.


via Gap

The Isabel Marant Dicker boots have been worn by everyone under the sun!  When I first saw them I scoured the web looking for cheaper lookalikes with no luck; now the market is saturated with them.  Nonetheless this is a very flattering and comfortable style, so don't wear it out!  I was lucky enough to stumble across my pair at an Aldo outlet in the US for the ridiculously low price of $22.49, but here is the newer version.
via Aldo

Mine have been crazy comfortable. These seem to have a taller heel but still manageable.

Would you dress up sweatpants?

No comments:

Post a Comment